Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Multiply With Beauty

To bring a smile in my child's face through colours and art has been my favourite research and hobby these days, by innovating visually stimulating Mathematics ideas. We have fallen in love with abstract art and we never get tired of creating these abstract Mathematics arts. When we end up integrating Mathematics and arts, I almost feel like it is a marriage between the rational/logical left brain and the holistic right brain.

At this end, this is how we comprehend multiples of three. Take a look at our "Multiples of Three Pyramid".


I dedicate this post to all the tiny tots out there in the world who think Mathematics is difficult. My dear ones, Mathematics is so colourful, Mathematics is beauty. Once you discover an interesting way to learn Mathematics, I am sure you will fall in love with it. 

So, you think you have to get bored with those multiplication tables. Not necessary. There are other ways too. 

Enjoy Your Mathematics,
Prabha



No comments:

Post a Comment